Saturday, January 24, 2009


Van loves you and i really do :)

I love the way you make me smile even when you didnt do anything, i love the way we both say the same things at the same time, the way we both smsed each other at the same time, the way you airsmile airtalk airlaugh, the way you crack lame jokes, and the way you held(still holding) me tight. Thanks for everything, z. Happy 2nd on 22nd jan 09 (L)
We don't need to go that far, let's hold on to where we are. If it's real we'll make it through, cause all I need is you.
--
And all the f words in the previous post, seriously, im not sorry bout it. Oops.
My lowaverage life schedule(this week) :
1) Town with lovelle on monz.
2) Tests bombarded me.
3) Band ah band.
4) 2nd month(L)! Inkheart & pepperlunch with z. (town)
5) Town with dawnz.
6) Church? But im still here. Should i...?
7) I cannot predict the future.
8) Not that low life, not that high either. So neutral.
Sighhhhhhhh. Im so looking forward to dinner new clothes moneh$$$$$, are you?


Life have never been better, have never been so bad, have never been so neutral.

angel to you, devil to me.

No comments: