Sunday, March 29, 2009

22/3 : HAPPY 4th MONTH! / thanks for encouraging me and staying by my side through those tough moments. I know the picture is retarded but whatever okay. HAHA. (ps/cause we have many retarded peeks) I love you very much. Lotsa and lotsa love, vanzzzz!
this is a very late dedication but you dont mind right, lol! 8))))))

DESARU WAS 8DDDDDDD and the peeks are soon to come!

all i can remember for the week was fish&co with cell and outing on thurs, fri and sat with z!
A tiring week with loads of fun so i guess it was all worth it8)
-
Wed: Met shannon and cor then head off to the glass house for fish&co! Awesome.
Thurs: Ang mo kio to collect ezlink with z.
Fri: Town + vivo + suntec = (L)
Sat: unborn + pepper lunch + esplanade = (L)(L)(L) x10000wq3665ew56q5w4w !

I love z to the max. Okay bye8)

No comments: