Friday, April 3, 2009

Pictures of You, Pictures of Me.

mine is yours.


This week, God blessed me with normal fine school days (history tcher didnt come for WHOLE WEEK omg) and happy weird friends (like mel ann regi brid etc 8D) and little homeworks (yippie) and outings with z after school (almost everyday?) and lunch with percussion (omg i love you ppl) and many many more!
Best still, fairfield symphonic band got....................................a GOLD FOR SYF! okay you band people rock so much ahahahaha!
Suntec city, esplanade, town, pepper lunch...same ol' thing for the past few days 8) I like and will never get sick of it. Teehee8)
I dont know why but lim and yap and yuqi and brid always makes me laugh till i go @_____@ hehehehe (L)! Sometimes they make me smile when times are bad.
Anyway, Mr Guo has been showing us little scary parts of different ghost shows. KIA SI LANG! Girls screaming in class and ghosts coming out of the show.(sort of?) Make me sibeh scared to wear school shoes in the morning cause aloneeeeee. Then have to wake my mum up HAHA.
tomorrow i will cut my damn ugly hair, finally! Maybe it'll be even uglier...i know i'll always regret after every haircut. But, i will remain calm no matter what, lol -.- Also, i would like to spend some money on unnecessary/necessary stuffs cause its been long since i've spend money on something i can use or waste. (been spending on movies and foooooooooddddd) Best thing: NO TUITION! hallehlujah. Suffering to wake up 9.30am in the morning on saturdays just for math.
Its like a post once a week(now), when i used to think that people who dont update their blogs are freaking dead people, who thinks they are super busy or something. Now i know why they are not blogging everyday, or every 2 days, or perhaps 3...So busy! Im busy too, nowadays. Thats why...its really hard for me to switch on the com.
Last thing, i think i failed my napfa. Damn.
Goodbye, old man.
My cry for Lord doesnt seem to grow, i dont seem to pray everyday, just some days..i dont know why. Help. I need to trust God again. I need to have faith in Him, i need him. Sigh. I shouldnt backslide.....

No comments: