Tuesday, April 28, 2009

mozzie

I dont like it when z has trainings almost every alternate days, it really gets on my nerves cause i CANT GET TO SEE him. Urgh. But still, all the best for your june dragonboat race!(L) Train hard! Luvvvv yaw baby! :-)

Meanwhile me, on the other hand, have no band on wednesdays for this and the upcoming week. :-) hallehlujahhhh! Friday's labour day tooo so thank God, cause xylophone's really keeling me. I.just.cant.play.it.right.argh. );

I like munching on japanese biscuits, those that sticks to your lips kind;) Gets irritating at times but lao niang i like the taste of it. So heavenly! Reminds me of days at japan...ahhhzzz 8)

This week's been a bust cause there're so many tests coming up. Like a dung real hardcore dung ok. Like after physics test straight away maths then still got what sai chinese (but the class united gang up and manage to postpone it) reallllly cant take it! Tmr's history test. Die. Die. Die.

Anyhoooooozzzzzzz i need to get my ass off to my roomie to study for HISTORY(plz be proud lol) so gooodddddbyeeee.

p/s hahaha i get to sleep in my own room today! cause my lao pa out of town wheeee;-)
(you wont understand lol) and a lizard/spider dropped straight onto my thigh today; it goes 'plop!' and the feeling was inevitable i screammmmmed and my slipper went flying off my feet.
you'll never want to know how it feels.


LAST LAST cant stop hahahhaa I LOVE YOU ZZZZZZZ! you this squimy squishy bbbbbbzzzz.

No comments: