Sunday, April 26, 2009

froggy lamp post

I like to watch Doraemon cause my mom likes to watch it too. :-) I like it whenever doraemon takes out something weird and extraordinary. You would be like so excited to find out what is it for :-))) HAHA. BUT I DONT LIKE IT WHEN HE GIVES IT TO DA XIONG. arghhhh da xiong is stupid lor. :(

Okay anyhoooz. Yesterday went only for cellgroup cause was really really really tired. And then meet z after cell :-) I love babyyyyyyyy hehehhhhhh.

I feel quite fat nowadays cause i eat really much, but i cant seem to figure out why are the fats not transmitted to the other parts of my body, but only to my tummy? ):< I want it to go to my arms legs and well anything that is not tummy. :-)
-
Oh last thing, i cant believe i woke up quite early when i could sleep till late (like z)~~ cause there's no tuition. argh.
-
Baby is a pig. And is still sleeping. NO WAYYYYYYYYYYY gonna wake him up now dun carez~ 8))))))

p/s notice my title's irrelevant to my post hahahaa. no link. gay.

No comments: