Saturday, April 25, 2009

unsold




what do you want to do before you die?
I want to be an airstewardess, travel round the world and have a beach house before i die!
What about you?


Anyway kap with vera yuqi brid yap and lim today before meeting the shagged boyfriend of mine:) SUP FUN but really little time. I HATE BAND. It's damn boring and i'll never be able to make it through without those fun people.

Junior brian look like a tortoise and we kept making fun of him. Junior Kevin is simply retarded and think he's funny by sticking the horn on his head and says he's a unicorn. Junior Grace gets all nervous when asked to play the xylophone by well -- instructor mrs chuaaaaaa (-.-) Another one whom i've never met before cause i think he's a ponstar. HAHAHAH i feel so old being a senior. I dont look like one right! MUAHA.

I like being noisy with the girls, anywhere everywhere! We were noisy on the way to kap, its use-the-like-a-in-every-sentence-you-say day! we were busy trying to put 'like a' in our sentences, e.g i is like a hungry or i is like a want to die. HAHAHAHA lim's damn pro at this but she sound like a robot. I know brid feels annoyed LOL. or almost everyone in the bus. I suppose they were like hoping for a peaceful moment when aboard the bus but we screwed it up HAHAHAHA.

I MISSSSSSS ZZZZZZZZZZ(L) ):
if only you knew how much.
okay my eyebags are soooooooo killing me. BYE.

No comments: