Friday, June 12, 2009

dance, subaru!

Today i survived band practice from 8.30am - 1pm WITHOUT going home halfway through yayhay 8) (maybe because i had no choice but whatever)

And had lunch with qi reb yap vera at holland before meeting zh! Went home change and head to town for dance subaru. I tell you, its damn awesome. Awesome number 2, my papa is gonna call the dance studios i've found and find a suitable one for me to learn contemporary dance! :-) awesome number 3, my mama will be paying it. HAHA! Awesome number 4, zh approves of it (i think?) awesome number 5, I GET TO DANCE omgggggg.

okay and yoshinoya for dinnerz <3! Love zhi hong from the very bottom of my heart (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L) x1928247762323!

Tmr i shall go church. (hopefully, very sure) My hands ache alot ):

so fast, 2 weeks are almost goneeeeeee. STOP TIME STOPPPPP i wanna stop time.

p/s oh ya subaru is gosh damn pretty. 8)

No comments: