Thursday, July 23, 2009

5 promises

Every 22 of a month marks another month together with you. And every day marks another 1% of how much i love you. It keeps adding on, not stopping at 100%, or 101%, or 1001%, but infinity. Happy 8th Zhi Hong!
-

Went out with the girls today :-) Amalina Nat Dawn Annetta Evangeline Fatin. Ate, bought stuffs and camwhored. I WANT THE PICTURES! I think we'll look real great :) I love today, i love outings. And i wish z was here for mummy's homecooked pasta.

Sigh. I hate elective, i hate robotics, and i dont think we even need to know anything bout robotics. The school's just wasting money on us. I bet everyone hates robotics, like ...leon. He said he tried making robotics looked fun, being high and all. But its too sian to the max that he cant take it. And in the end gave up trying to be high. Haha! And also, amalina fatin including ME etc all dun wanna go sch cause of robotics. That explains it all.

I hate being a girl for just 1 thing : Period.

There are many hate/love words in this post today. Teehee. Random. :-) I miss zh.

No comments: