Tuesday, July 21, 2009

kantoi

Dnt sucks, honestly. I think it's the most retarded sub of all. Ya. It held me up till 3pm today. SUCKZXZ. And tmr got chem test. MATI to the max. I wish there's a hole i can fall in tmr, then be back up again after the test.

Anyway on to happier things :-)
1) Met zh after school.
2) Homie plus more new games zh downloaded for me!
3) Macs for dinner.

TMR is eighttttttth month (L)(L)(L) Sadly i've got band and zh has dragonboat. ARGHXZXZ. But but but it's like a okay cause we both is like a can meet up anytime! :-)

Kenna quarantined for like half an hour cause of fever 37.6 after history. Thought my thermometer spoil but heck noooooo went to hall and really have. HAHA. wasted my free period. like a zzzz.

kkkk gnna study chem(hopefully) and watch teeveeeeeeee and play game yay byebye ps i love zzzzh!

FLOOOOORRRRRBALLL for pe tmrrrrr. i like tennis though.

No comments: