Sunday, July 5, 2009

430th


O.M.G i was hoping blogger could upload pictures and yes, finally. Anyway i've changed my blogskin once again cause i'm sure you people are also quite tired of my previous one already right. 8) Hope this is better.
-
Went to the clinic yesterday (instead of hospital) to check if i've gotten the h1n1 flu bug, and it came out h1n1 negative! Lucky. But as said by doctor, it is not 100% accurate, which means might still be h1n1. Ahh. Will be on mc for tuesday and wednesday, can sleep late! But somehow i miss my friends, because it's real boring being cooped up at home, and not allowed to go out.
-
This is my 430th post, one of my longest blog, and im kinda proud i maintained it well. At least i think so. Though at times i really felt like changing the url cause scribblytown sounds so weird, but nah. So lazy to ask people to relink, and so lazy of people to relink.
-
I (L) my mamma cause she went shopping ytd and bought me a novel, to help me get over the boring days ahead at home. So im gonna get busy reading again. It makes my imagination go wild, and i like 8))
-
Okay, lastly, i feel really childish now when i read my archives.

No comments: