Sunday, July 19, 2009

at the end of the day, we always need a reason to believe.

Holy mama, i've got food poisoning. Said doctor. But i was sure that the "im not sure what illness you have" is written all over his face. I think he just couldnt understand what's wrong with me. I couldnt too.

Mummy's pasta was da best though i only ate alittle. I slept the whole day. Happy Harry Potter movies are all damn freaking long. I had a hard time breathing. Yet i ate mochi ice-cream. Darn good im hooked. Hooked but can only eat 1. So sad there's maths. Tomorrow. Glad it's 3 in the afternoon. Boyfran havent called. Im darn bored. Mum couldnt maple cause computer spoilt. Left laptop but oh well not gonna dl that game. How how how i can feel my heart beating all over my body. Even my legs. Its not crazy. I skipped church. I had a reason. I wasnt feeling good. I AM SO SIAN.

I wanna eat, but im so afraid of fooooood. Cause honestly, it makes me puke.

I dont have the mood to do anything right now.

No comments: