Friday, July 17, 2009

My ultimate lifesaver

I love you, I love you, and I love you.

School today was pretty fine, everything went..sorta well. Vomitted again. No idea why. It's something like a mild food poisoning. Maybe it's my bread with ham and cheese. Maybe it's chicken hot pot cause it started 2 days ago. Maybe i'm just having weak immune system. Maybe.

Accompanied dawn to cut her hair, had lunch with her and mel. Decided to meet after going home to change. Played alittle game of what zh downloaded for me. (kinda hooked) And rushed off to town. Met dawn and mel. Walked around and crap. Zh came and dawn and both of us had dinner. (mel had tuition) I ate mash potato, with my shrooms burger is still in my bag. NOW. I think it's rottening. But im so sick and lazy. I felt nausea, and so zh sent me home. He made some soup to calm my stomach down, and prayed for me. Paid most of the taxi fare, and sacrifice his game time.

All in all today's cool. And the most important thing : God make miracles, and God gave me the best boyfriend ever. I love zh, and not a single person can replace him. (L)

That's the end. I admit i do hate my life, but i dont anymore. Not when i know i have friends that are there, and God, and my family, and most of all, zh. I do detest my life sometimes, but i dont hate it. Hating your life makes you stupid.

No comments: