Thursday, July 16, 2009

holy moly

Yes, this is my favourite place to be.

Zh came over today after his school and we had fun before going lot one for dinner. Wasnt suppose to go out cause i was sick, mummy said it might be food poisoning cause i da bian and vomit afew times ): Signed out, cant take it. But after reaching home and all the businesses, i was feeling so much better.

+ I FINALLY GET TO SEE ZH yay. Love you for helping me overcome boredness by downloading games for me hahahha! damn hooked to online monopoly. (L)

I hope tmr after school got some place to go. Quite sian these few days ):

tmr is school again HAIZ. I WANT TO GO CYCLE!

p/s TMR IS SPONGEBOB's 10th ANNIVERSARY! hahaha omg i sound like some hardcore fan. AND TMR ON NICKELODEON, THERE'LL BE 10 NEW EPISODES OF SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! i still hug my spongebob plushie zh gave to me when he first met me :-)

No comments: