Wednesday, July 15, 2009

long time no hear,

HI HI EVERYONE today almost half of the class signed out due to - hahahahhaa.


And I was one of them. I was suppose to use my whole day studying for my physics tmr, but i didnt and i totally regret cause i am super tired now i blogged cuz of my papa and nothing else. And because im really tired now i know i'll soon fall asleep on the bed and then history repeats itself : van never study for physics when she has the whole day for it. It's the same as ytd. ARGH! Okay i am so stupid i think i should set alarm at around 2am? Or 1, and study for like an hour or so. AND GO BACK TO SLP. or else i'd be so dead tmr. DEAD MEAT.



YA about my papa... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPAPAPAPAAAAAAAAAA omg im using laptop now so there's no pictures of him and me but anyway. I love my papa loads. And my mama treated us for dinner at chicken hot pot. Somewhere at tanjong pagar. DARN GOOD. And my mama bought a bday cake. The bday cake's like my p5 bbq party bday cake. And as far as i can rmb, EVERYONE WHO WENT FOR THE BBQ LOVES IT. Yes, four leaves. Chocolate one.

ya lor, thats about it. :-)

Also went to lot 1 with grandma and val. Got some crayons, file, pen. As usual. :-) THATS WHY i didnt take a nap and bye i wanna go rest now. )-:


Lastly, I MISS ZH. where are you uh i rllllyyy wanna see you. its been 4 days and im practically dying hahahah. T___T

good luck to me tmr.

No comments: