Sunday, July 26, 2009

Basketcase

I prefer having pictures in my post but well, screw blogger still.

Went to popo's house today :-) Nothing much to do there so basically eat sleep watch teeveeee heheh. Love bubbletea! Plus i dropped my ice-cream in the lift. I thought i'll never be one of those people who would dirty the lift, really hate those inconsiderate people BUT i became one of them unknowingly, ACCIDENTLY, today. ): sigh. Not counted though, it was an accident. And why would i wanna purposely dirty the lift with my ice-cream? I wont have any ice-cream left to eat! Again, i think i eat alot today.

Singapore vs Liverpool. Everyone obviously knows who won right. HAHA sidetracked, was watching channel 5 news talking bout the match.

Yeah then went to lot 1 to get my purple nike bottle, PURPLE(L) and bridget's ham hams' food. Bought pineapple for her ham hams:-) So nice right. And lucky i got the pineapples without sugar cause i nearly forgot bout hamsters being able to get diabetes too, HAHA. Funny.

Kayzzz im gnna study for my retests tmr. SIGHHHHHx2722462756723423456235 I MISSSSSS ZH. As always.):

No comments: