Saturday, July 25, 2009

cups with cakes equal cupcakes.

HONESTLY, WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH BLOGGER?

Went for cell today and it was kinda fun:-) I love God, much much much! I love seaweed shaker fries too.

I think I eat alot these days. You should see my tummy, it's getting bigger. I dont understand why the fats couldnt go to the other parts of my body. I want my arms and legs to get bigger, not my tummy! I came home to see mummy eating subway and daddy eating KFC. I 'kope' some of the subway cookies to go with my fries. Eheh. I dislike milk but to make my bones bigger and stronger, i will TRY to drink milk. :-) Also i need someone to get me famous amos cookies, i loveeeeee the plain chocolate cookies without any nuts. I think its the best, especially when the cookies can be kept crunchy even after a few days. WOW. Zh, bring me to tcc too please. HAHA. I miss my fave rose juliet. Ahhhh, amalina asked if i like durians. I LOVE durians! I know not many ppl like it but amalina do. Hehe:) I dont mind having durian now. Durian puffs and ice-cream are nice.. Lastly, i wanna drink starbucks java chip RIGHT THIS MINUTE. Ha, I wish! CHOCOLATE FONDUE COME TO MAMA. This is the random food and fats section.

Think i'll laze around tonight.

The show daddy and mummy's watching now is super noisy. Screw those guns. And jackie chan's son is NOT handsome, at all.

"I just robbed a bank. I was caught after robbing the stupid bank and i thought, shit! This is it. But no, its not IT. I escaped. I wonder how...all i knew was the police told me to freeze and put my hands up and the next thing i know, they fell to the ground, fainted." -stinky armpits. (haha okay crap created by me. I think its real random since i've got nothing to do and i was thinking bout armpits. I'm.Not.Sick.Okay. Just thinking.

No comments: