Saturday, July 25, 2009

till the end of me

MAMAMAMAMAMIAAAAAAAAAA wooohooo blogger's no longer screwed! (hopefully stays liddis forever)

YA. blogging bug came again. Anyway i just wanted to say i cant sleep, i played crazy taxi, really crazy, and im wasting electricity on-ing all the lights in my house. (not all but well yknow most) And and i feel like eating ice-cream now! Magnum would be great uh!

I hope tmr will be fun though i dunno whats going on tmr. I hope mummy would bring me out soon i needa shop abit. I also hope i can see zh really soon like sunday monday tuesday blahblah i miss zh already! It's been like 1 hour and 39 mins since i last saw him.

I wannna turn in now. I want to on air-con and i want to dream sweet dreams!

When i was in daiso, looking for tote bags, I had this conver.
Me : Daiso got sell tote bags? i thought mel told me have.
Nat : I think so. The other time i saw it at imm daiso.
Ann came walking by : what you searching for?
Me : imm daiso
Nat : huh what imm daiso? its in imm and you are alrd in daiso!
Me : oh i mean tote bag haha!

Kay not funny here but was rlly funny at daiso just now(vivo) HAHAHAHA! I was blur.

Robotics lesson : (people from outside company come teach, plus the man quite old looking)
Fatin : That lady is the man's wife or mother? (pointing to old woman that looks older than the man)
Me : huh? thats the sister!
Fatin : omg?? Sister?! so old??
Me : ya leon say one. He asked the man the other time.
Fatin : then where's the mother?
Me : At home lah, if not what!!! If the sister alrd this old, you think the mother still can come help? The mother must be old until cannot old alrd.
Me and fatin and mel : hahahahahahaha omg.

kay what retards. Bye! (love you zh!)

No comments: