Wednesday, July 8, 2009

da greatest seed

"Someday all these will make sense."

Watched Michael Jackson memorial just now, (not the 1.30am one on channel 5) actually it is but it's showing just now at another channel. Abit only. And though i'm not a fan of Michael, I have to admit he really is a great person and his songs do show that he cared and love the world/earth alot. Kay dont know why im typing this too but i actually teared just now! Maybe cause i see how kelian his daughter/family is when they're making their speech )':


R.I.P Jackson.

As expected, im either sleeping the whole of morning or like now, using com. I also dont know why the hell i bring my books back home. -.- hahaha.

And so sad la! I thought i'm always lucky to be able to catch spongebob on telly once i switch to disney/nick, but dont have! It's like showing american dragon jake long now-.- darn lame show. Up next is TOTALLY SPIES omg that's like so primary school haha.

Hope can see zh later, dunno what he's thinking, play badminton?? LOL but can see can alrd HAHA.

TMR IS SCHOOL FOR VAN. excited few days back but now to think of it, i dread it.



I think i'll still blog later eheh.

No comments: