Tuesday, July 7, 2009

never enough

" I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."


I cant seem to have enough of blogging, cuz i just cant resist to write and write and write. And happy girls are the prettiest girls, agree? Audrey Hepburn agrees. :-)


OH YA sumo house with zh just now :-) And it seems like we have endless quarrels over small little nonsensical + retarded things but get over it in just a night's time or half an hour or less than that? HAHA and that really makes us outstanding i think. I love zh (L) :)




this is duper cute ;) can you read the stuffs there? I think it's alittle too small. I'll help.

1) Pretending that it's okay to talk 15 times on the phone in one day. "Did you go to the bathroom already?"

2) Shaving "special parts" of my body. it's like having a thousand needles in my underwear. (HAHAHAH THIS IS FUNNY)

3) Doing her homework.

4) Buying sex toys online. "What the hell is that for" (teehee funny too)

5) Getting really quiet.

6) Watching really bad movies.

7) Flying thousand of miles just to get dumped.

8) Losing friends. ( AWWWWWW )

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA RANDOM! till tmr:)

No comments: