Saturday, August 8, 2009

1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you

Photobucket


Gnnnnnnaaaa repaint my room, to PURPLE, all time favourite colour since i was a little girl(L) Just did some packing up and relocating drawers etc today. Of course, it only succeeds with mummy's help. Now,(sad to say its NOW) mummy's helping me pack my wardrobe,(one of the biggest disaster in my room apart from the cupboard) so there'll be SOME naggings. But 1 good thing bout it is, i'll have a neater wardrobe soon + gonna make some money(hopefully) from my unwanted stuffs which are still in good condition and still hold afew % of my heart. LOL. Think im cash tight thats why..

I think hot pink goes with purple right. I cant wait to get my ass to Ikea! + get a new bed/chairrrr!

80% of today was spent in my room. I suddenly love my room alot. Actually all the while i've been loving my room, just not so much. I guess i'd be loving it more more more after the touch-ups! Okay. Stop. Enough of my room.

Monday zh's going to sentosa...so i'll be left alone): HAHAHA kidding. Honestly i cant wait to have dim sum with my whole biggie family as part of celebrating my gonggong's birthday on monday! THEN ITS IKEAAAA~ so i wont be left alone:P Tuesday's history test and stay back for band prac so i dont think i'll be looking forward to it..and tmr's national day!

Im a pig. I eat alot, but dont grow fat. Im thin. But still okay for my height i guess. I sleep alot. I can sleep for the whole day. OH YA! Tmr can wake up late again, it's the best. Especially when you on air-con and snuggle in your blanket till the next morning:) hahaha this is so random.

I JUST REALISE I SLEEP TALK. Like what the. My mum says so. In case you dont know, i still sleep with my mom, but sleeping in my own room soon(whee!) I sleep with my mom and i think its cool but not so much. (like now, cause she can hear what i say during my sleep) Haha! I still remembered i said something bout my greatgrandma last time(according to what my mum said) but i didnt took much notice of that cause i thought i only sleeptalk once or twice. BUT YTD I DID IT AGAIN! NO. Im gonna stop. tape my mouth. I dont wanna be like...bella(she sleeptalks too right? Called edward's name in the middle of the night-.-) NO WAY MAN.

So lame. I think i typed quite enough. I know some people feels lazy reading sucha long post. K helping my mum out now..Bye!

No comments: