Sunday, August 9, 2009

Oasis

Photobucket


Hi. Happy National Day :-)

I like stories like mary poppins. I wish i was a character inside. I wish i could get the disc so i can watch them dance and sing-a-long. I like to go online searching for graphics like the one above or those i posts. I wanna watch Alice In Wonderland, be it movie or a play. But i prefer plays like those performed in the esplanade. I like to draw and doodle even if it looks like sh!t. I love really smart convincing interesting sensible quotes.

Ikea shopping will be postphoned because mummy will not be going lunch but going johor. Sigh. Everytime something good's about to happen, something bad will happen first. But nothing will stop me from refurnishing my room!

Guessss what, i wanna drink starbucks and eat muddymudpie now. Cravings do happen often, this late. :/

Im gonna lay in bed just listening to the radio. One of my best companions when im down or happy or anything. Ha.
p/s I caught you guys in action okay! Counter numbers rising(decided to put up one after talking to brid bout my blog) but nobody tags????? GAH.

No comments: