Monday, August 10, 2009

life goes on,

Photobucket


It's like 5.11pm now, waiting for zh to gimme a ring and then i shall go meet him. Guess where we're going? I.K.E.A i repeat, I.K.E.A HAHA.(can eat the ice-cream!) But then, not gonna buy anything yet. NO $$$$$$$$$$$ only go there see see write down the things i want and give it to mummy at the end of the day. She's the real person i should go with cause she will be buying the stuffs for me hehehe:P

Im like 69.9% brain dead now cause i slept at 2am and woke up at 9.55am. )-: Cabbed down to somewhere near chinatown, there's a restaurant which's made up of few hdb flats. F**KING(sorry) CROWDED. It's on the 7th floor, people queued all the way to 5th floor. Lucky my aunt reached there first and queued for us. Us = those slowpokes = me :-) waited for half and hour, finally gotten a huge table for the 13 of us. ATE SUPER GOOD DIM SUM! Walked around OG, (old girls department lol) cuz mama wants to see mop. I WANT NIKE BAG. but yeah, i want but i cant get. 109 bucks. Kill me.

Bussed home, slept like a pig. I dont care how people think of me. since its 190 and people from town gets on that bus but who cares. val says i sleep like some ..... ... . yeah but so? Hur. Reached lot 1 and got myself soya bean milk plus herbal eggg:-)

Now im still waiting. *inserts thinking smiley from msn*

BYE! (maybe i'll update later.)

No comments: