Saturday, August 1, 2009

101010001010101

currently feeling like this now. Missing zh so much now. Not very much but still much. Luckily ndp rehearsals and those fireworks kept me from other things. Its not bad, some parts boring, because only 1 binoculars but 8 of us. Navy was real cool! Havent end yet, going to buffet later. Super cool. I dont think i'll sleep much tonight. Maybe we would party!

And tmr mummy's bringing me straight to bugis, gnna shop shop shop! Is my life great, or just ok? I think it's not bad. :-)

oh yea and ytd had a really good time with esther pep, gnna go jogging every thurs if possible! get my calfs hard and tummy flat, but eat alot to gain weight, JUST NO TUMMY. quite impossible but at least i'll train my legs! And be fat. :P I NEED TO GROW GROW GROW for baby and myself. Zh's like a big size plus muscle man, and me?!!!!! arggggghhhh hahahahaha.

k bye!

No comments: