Monday, August 3, 2009

after eight,

Photobucket

Just wanna say.. I love my mum and dad alot, and i thank God for them(L) Honestly i didnt really give a shit or even think bout my parents till i realised that what they did for me was really what's the best for me. I dont know why am i even typing this cause this isnt what i wanna say in my post. But then again i sat down(btw using my dad's lappie), opened up my pictures folder and the first thing i saw was my dad's peek. I was like o__O woah he took it himself. And i just kept on looking(kinda funny teehee) and i realised he's not home yet, somewhere out there, and that i really really really miss him alot. First time i felt like i wished he was here, dont mind not being able to be online(k, maybe abit), just wish he's home now watching teevee like he always do, or facebooking thru the night. HAHA. I smsed him though! He called back and says he's coming home soon so its not that bad:-)

Yesterday mummy brought me to haji lane, we took about almost an hour finding that stupid place cause i've only been there once. I guess i spent her alot, buying clothes and bag, everything we bought yesterday belongs to me. And i think she only made some reservations in a shop with my ahyi, below the hotel before we go bugis. Ahhhh i feel bad honestly. i think i should stop spending or at least spend my OWN money but i just cant, ahaha. ANYWAY THANK YOU MUMMMMMY!(in case you're reading this)

I love my parents alot. though sometimes they can be $@%$#%!$@#!@%^. but still i love them i love them!

OKAY ya FIREWORKS WAS GREAT! Really super cool, many peektures and funny videos (all with cuzzzzie) :-)))) BUFFET WAS DA BOMB cause you know what, i ate so much sahsimi now thinking of it makes me wanna puke. And fondue makes my mouth water. SSSSHIOOOOK!

Great time! Also, i was inspired by haji lane shophouses, i think if i cant be an airstewardess or some stupid DJ, i'll start a shop somewhere there and make it nice cosy comfy vintagey! EHEH long way to go though.

Gonna start a blogshop soon, more on that next time! SEEYA AROUND! (ps i love zh still. HAHAHAHA. and thanks for coming over ytd night,(L))

No comments: