Friday, September 18, 2009

booey

Hi.

town with ann and met mel too. sony fking slow cuz till now(a week alrd) havent even gotten my phone back. sigh. I like to drink the korean shop kid's blueberry drink 8) ann bought pink and i bought blue and the bottle's darn cute! Taste good too. Yay. Yoshi for dinner.

Mummy busy having fun at friend's bday party and daddy's working overnight. IM SO BORED! and im alone now...lonely): watching some stupid show. hur. Blogger is a screwy jerk.

for a moment i felt my heart turned to stone.

im gonna sleep like a pig tonight. with aircon and fan and music. Im gonna be a spoilt brat tonight and treat myself to good mooncakes and coke flavour sweets and kinder bueno, tonight! I reckon my mum would scream at me once she's back cuz the house is currently in a huge mess and my feet stink(not). HAHA. bye.

No comments: