Thursday, September 17, 2009

paper aeroplane

so I thought i'm gonna be alone at home today. Well not really..in the end. Cuz' mel and esther made friends and we three live happily ever after. Ha. Had lunch together and they came over. Mummy bought really good champagne mooncakes. They're so good i can eat more. And more..and more.

These days i've been feeling rather cranked up and alittle heaty, really hate the feeling of it. Hopefully i can get better soon. Oh and my phone should be okay by tomor. Cant wait to get it back!

Tomorrow is finally friday, time passes so fast. I need to mug like a dog. :/ I'm so tired. My mum thought im sick cuz of my sickly pale face. But fact is, im tired and im on the verge of getting ill, NOT ill. yet. Sigh. )-:

plus ytd zh came over after his gym, which's at night. Happy, ahah. And he helped me with memorising my notes. 8) Hehe, <3 + <3 + <3 = <3!

I believe in this(somehow) : being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. it means that you've decided look beyond the imperfections.

:-)

No comments: