Thursday, September 24, 2009

homicide


When I saw the break of day
I wished that I could fly away
Instead of kneeling in the sand
Catching teardrops in my hand

My heart is drenched in wine
But you'll be on my mind
Forever.
- dont know why


Turned on the radio and my dad changed it to class95, since last night. Lazy to change and im glad i am. Cuz now's playing class95 lovesongs and its damn nice :-) I hope tomor i'll be able to see him but i guess even if i cant it doesnt really matter.(actually it does) because. haha. :-) :-) :-) :-) He's staying over on saturday.

I wanna specially thank annetta sweet for staying back with me to do my silly dnt cupboard which turned out nice. And also accompanying me to lunch. Thanksss:-)

Okay. I need forgiveness. Forgive me for saying it nowwww, and not earlier! But i did text you guys right :-) cept love & rachel cuz i lost your number!
21 sept : HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL! aunty aunty :-)
22 sept : HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINGWEN CUZZIE! finally 14 :) luvvvv
23 sept : HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESTHER PEPPER! 15 and zitchy hahahahahh i love you zitcccchh!
24 sept : HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELLE DT! 16! more gym soon okay yayaaaaaayyyyyyy!! lol.

I. am. tired. Tiredness is in me. Ever since days ago. I think im really seriously growing. I eat, eat eat eat and cravings for milo increased ): HAHA. (i used to hate milo like mad) and i drink milk now and i ache in body parts): + 1 or 2 tiny pimples :O I hope its really growing pain:)

Think im damn boliao right now.

No comments: