Sunday, September 27, 2009

I LOVE:

I LOVE KZH to the max. ♥

Kay hi.

Fri: Baby came over and we randomly decided to go harbourfront. Eat yoshi and walked around.
Sat: English oral (freaking early in the morn on a sat) and met rich + eme to eme's house for a swim! Luv the girls <3 Church plus testimony from louise hamilton, super brave girl thanks to the work of God! Studied with rich and eme after church @ macs.

Baby also came over yesterday for a stayover. We talked till like 3. Disturbed him at 9am today. HAHA. I cant believe i woke up early today. It happens everytime he come for a stayover. I'd wake up really early and run next door to disturb him. I (L) my boyfriend :-)

Tomor's school. No point saying sian. Just mug mug mug! Bbbbbb.

I realise i dont take photos. Cuz im lazy. ):

Good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

No comments: