Wednesday, September 30, 2009

when time passes too fast,

I was looking through pictures as its been a long time since i've used my computer. Been using the laptop since dunnnnno when. So then i found out a whole load of awesome crap in my pictures, like the ones above. HAHA. it was taken last year. :P

Anyhwwww i've been studying, i dare to say that. I just ended math tuition not long ago, ard 9.45 heh. Studied @ dawn's place earlier on with annnnn :-) I havent been going to remedials cuz i think i dont learn anything there, BUT i do study when i go home. So yeah whatever.

Im kinda tired nowadays, as usual )-: and i still eat alot, especially midnight. Recess too :P

Sometimes i feel so grumpy in school cuz my classroom's hot and stuffy and this is so random haha. Well what makes my mood swing like mad for the past few days was also due to irritating freaking period so yeah pardon me if i've offended anyone! Which i guess i have not. Ha.

I NEEEED TO STUDYYYYYYY! i've been studying till midnight since monday :-) thats good. I've been having dark eye rings since .. ? Thats bad. ): sigh.

And i've got another wedding dinner on fri. I go FOR FOOD. again. haha.
bb.

Why am I fighting to live, if I’m just living to fight.
Why am I trying to see, when there ain’t nothing in sight.
Why am I trying to give, when no one gives me a try.
Why am I dying to live, if I’m just living to die?
Someone please tell me why.

No comments: