Thursday, October 1, 2009

take off your coat then lose control


I think the world is not so beautiful and not so ugly.
.
Studied @ kap with rich and evan but somehow today my mind's screwed. I lost alot of blood this morning and my pyjamas was soaked in blood too that my mum thought i was a ghost(yeah like, what??) :O But luckily nose bleed's a normal thing to me, happened in my life like a million times. Almost late for school. But wasn't. School was normal. I feel like i'm dragging my dead corpse around.
.
Just somehow felt like my soul's somewhere else today. Like my body's there but not there. Like it's here but not here. Heck. I'm gonna cut my damn hair soon. Boohoo ): But looking forward to a new look (i hope)
.
Okay. I'm worn out. Bye. (oh and zh tmr plssssss imy)
.
To take the half of me would wreck the symmetry. i get stuck between all the things i mean but i don’t think i mean much anyway.
.
my dream scared me. it wasn't a dream, was a nightmare.

No comments: