Monday, October 12, 2009

hi then bye

I have really prominent eyebags now. Like panda eyes. I think everyone who has exams has eyebags. But mine's really prominent according to some ppl. I dont know why. I think i know why. Cuz i freak hell wake up in the middle of the night(s) to mug. I think its a bad way and im becoming awfully ugly now. Sigh.

tomor is chem. I came here to connect to the world for alittle while. Then im off to the world of formulas again.

i hate exams xxxx the end.

im hungry!!!!!!!

"She belonged to me" he said simply. "She was, you know, all the things i wasn't. And i was all the things she wasn't. She could paint circles around anyone; i even can't draw a straight line. She was never into sports; i've always been. he lifted his outstretched palm and curled his fingers."Her hand", he said. "It fit mine."

No comments: