Saturday, October 17, 2009

speeding cars

Now that exams are over, I am going to be like her. (up)
.
I dont know if its a good time to start but i guess since my dad has found a school for me, im all ready to put in my best in/for my interest of a long long time. and also considering continuing my violin lessons. My violin has fungus now.
.
Waiting to meet cell friends for dinner!
.
After exams are over(thurs), the girls and I went straight home to change and head for town. :-)
And also, yesterday(no sch) zh came over to accompany me all the way till night. (L)
.
YES, update later!
edit:/
I AM BACK and thanks shannon cor mk alden rory esther ruth for accompanying me to dinner :) I am not happy now cuz i didnt go mk's hse to watch departures which is a damn nice show!!!!! ARGH bye
my mum playing maple now.
edit:/ again
I AM DAMN BORED NOW OK. Boyfriend's sleeping, mum's mapling, dad's tellying. I AM BORED BORED BORED to tearssssss. I feel like eating now ):<
And sometimes i dont feel like myself.

No comments: