Tuesday, November 3, 2009

19 more, 20 more.

I've 3 novels now. Honestly, cck library sucked. And i'd rather buy my own novels than borrow. But it was kinda last min today, was a lazy lazy pigged-out day, thus i did nothing much other than sleep and pop by the library to borrow books.

Besides that, i really had a bad time communicating with my china part time maid. Cuz i really cant speak chinese, she really really really cant make out what i'm trying to say. I tried so hard. In the end i rang up my mom to seek help.

So shingz.

Anyhoo, cant wait for tomorrow! It's gonna be another island creamery night with zh! wahahahahzzzzz. Mega boomz!!! cant waaaaiiittttt. I noticed once we start liking something, we'll get addicted to it(and keep going)! Haha, its just so zh-vanz thang. I dont wanna go school tomorrow either. But i think i will. arghhhzzz dont know.

i feel like this post is so unlike me. kk wtv yaw.

No comments: