Monday, November 2, 2009

20 more.


Okay. Today is a not bad day, not really a kns kanasai day..because bf overslept! Thus he skipped school and uh, came over. Hehehehehehehehhehe.
YAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYY i love love love you know who, haha.
.
Honestly, i dont know what made me feel so tired now..so i guess, i'm gonna plonk on the bed and zzz sooooon. But yeah history remedial suck big time. Really DARN SIAN i dont know why i go, cuz i go there with an empty head, came back with one too.
.
Maybe town with dawn tmr, maybe. I wanna sleep like a log. Till damn late tmr heheez 8)
.
Oh andddd bringing bf to meet my whole family on family christmas bash! HAHA. (maybe only) tsk. My grandma rock at bejeweled on facebook. She owned my cousin. WHAT KIND OF GRANDMA IS THIS?! heh i think its a cool one :> + my mum never seem to get bored of maple. :(
.
Early this morn dad asked me if i wanna take care of his friend's dog for a little while. 2 weeks or so. 2 month old puppy. Seeked permission from mum and zh.
.
Mum: No, dirty the house and you dont even know how to take care of yourself.
Zh: No! You dont even know how to take care of yourself already, how will you take care of the dog?
.
URGH. sobz. bb. I shall retreat to my bed and emo. :-(

No comments: