Sunday, November 1, 2009

Oopsy Daisy



underwear: "I have the worst job in the world."

Hi.

I realise I want something to wake up for every morning. IT doesn't have to
be someone. It just needs to exist. I want to stop disappointing people because
I want to stop disappointing myself. I want to stop making friends with the
right kind of people who make me feel wrong. I want to find a passion for
anything, anything to keep me going. I want to be a girl at the end of the movie
who does the half smile, and knows everything will be fine. I want total honesty
to be easier to achieve. I want to end my life as myself - not my friends, not
my family, and not who they always expected I would be. I want
equality to exist among everyone. Especially prejudiced teenage girls. I want
stress and exhaustion to disappear. I want to achieve everything they never did.

Okay so. I'm going to drink milk everyday. And juice. And since holidays have just started, I've decided to eat sleep shit eat sleep shit eat sleep watch telly surf net eat sleep shit when i'm at home, which i'll most likely be.

I want to watch a movie!

There's remedial at 8am tomorrow and maybe band practice + bf has long hours of school tmr urgh :( seriously kns, KANASAI. shingz.

There's a point in your life when you get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything but it's not giving up. It's just realizing that you dont need certain people and the bullshit they're always bringing.

xxxxxxz.

No comments: