Thursday, November 5, 2009

hover the world


I dont really like rainy days, but i like it when it's raining. I like it when its raining because it gets all so cosy up and it's really a good time to sleep, makes you feel so home and comfortable in your nest. But i dont like it when it's raining too because, it makes me feel that the rain will create floods and that the wind will be blowing the trees down and the buildings will eventually collapse, causing the world to come to an end.
Yeah, i know. Lame. Paranoid. Silly. I know, i know! Its just how i feel. I can make myself sound so silly feel so silly be so silly at times, i can make small things sound like big impossible things. It's just me.

I always pray and ask God to stop being angry whenever there's thunder and lightning. Just cuz when i was young my grandma told me God's angry whenever it's raining. I'm always scared and never fail to worry about buildings collapsing. What if there's an earthquake?

Urgh. Anyway. Yesterday night was fun :-) dinner with zh's always good. Never fail to be bad. Love you baby ;-)

Today went to school late, wrote a very lame and sarcastic reflection, went home, met pep and spend the WHOLE ENTIRE day with her. Everything seem good :) Tomorrow's friday! Should i stay home? or have dinner with cell? or what? Go out with tgif clique the SUP? Somehow i like staying at home now. The only thing i dread is finding food. I hate buying lunch myself, hate eating alone. >:(

I miss SUP. So much. I can never find the courage to go back. I'll shame myself. I'll never play well. Never ever.

bye fellas.
edit:/ mum made carrot juice for me juz now and it was darn nice. + i know what to do tmr already! Wake up late, nua on the bed and just wait for zh to come! spending my fwiiiday with him. (L)

No comments: