Saturday, November 7, 2009

sickly woman

Didnt go church cause i chose to go shopping with mum. Yeah, you can say that im not even sincere in being in the cellgroup or whatever, or i dont take saturdays for God seriously blah blah, whatever la okay. I just decided to go with my mom anyway. So yeah, gotten my retribution?

Running a fever in the middle of shopping. Went home first. Slept, i must say its good to sleep when you're sick. Played typing maniac on facebook(lol) afterthat. Darn bored now, nobody at home. Waiting for mummy to buy back dinner!

I miss zh ): Oh yea ytd went to vivo with zh. Just needed to unwind, wanted to go hort park but its like so last min so didnt. Headed to vivo instead. Before that we rented secret to watch at my homie :> I had a moment of pms too. Sorry :/ But all in all ytd was goooood :>

Sigh. bye. And, ice cream anyone?

i feel like a shit, honestly. Cellgroup? I dont even feel like i belong there. I dont know why. Church? Go church? Yeah go church. I dont even feel homely in that place, dont feel God there. Even when i tried and asked Him to help. I cant. Worse now, smallgroup gone. I DONT EVEN FEEL LIKE GOING THERE ANYMORE. sorry. Its just how i feel now. But i will still try to go. Afterall, thats the place where people care the most, or is it? i dont know seriously.


No comments: