Tuesday, December 22, 2009

13

MALDIVEEEES i miss yaaaaa

HAPPY 13 MONTHS MY KZH! (YOU are the reason to my smiles, and the reason my heart beats.) Bah :P I seriously cant wait for thursday because i can stay by your side and talk ALL night. HEEHEE.

Oh yea i woke zh up at 9.05am sharp (yesterday) to switch over to the next room to sleep with me. HAHA and he's like 'wth SO EARLY WAKE ME UP' blah blah k then we went to gramps place for lunch :D left around evening for xmas shopping! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the tshirts i bought for zh.

Work today, work work work. Zh came at night to pick me up but he had a sudden fever and pft, i sent him home instead. Haha! Bought donuts on the way. I luv donutssssss :-)

Working tmr and thurs and please God let me be able to make it for cell xmas party!

Lastly, Get Well Soon Baby! XOXO

No comments: