Wednesday, December 23, 2009

hoopie

worked today, for 6 hours, stood for 5 1/2hrs, and honestly sometimes i do sneak to the toilet just so i could sit. But anyway, more and more people have been in and out of the shop thanks to xmas. Sometimes i prefer being busy then standing there doing nothing cause being busy makes time pass faster than normal.

I sorta overcome my fear of eating alone cause for the past 2 days i've been having lunch by myself. Uncle shung hin gave me a high 5 for that. Ha.

Baby sent me home today, like every other day, except ytd(it was the other way round), and tmr i'll be working till 4. Going for cell's xmas party, then meeting baby to go family's xmas party! Total 2 xmas parties! :-) + after family's xmas party my dear zh will be staying over = sleep late time!

Kkkkk, im gonna go sleep in like half hours time because i've been late for work ever since i start working. NEVER A DAY I'M EARLY. lucky they dont sack me for that. :X

All the best to meeeeeee hope i wont be late tmrrrr and MERRY XMAS EVE (now 12:01) EVERYONE! Love mwahhhz

No comments: