Friday, December 25, 2009

xmas '09


MERRRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
And haaaappy birthdaaay jesus :-)
.
k i reaalllly love my pressssents alot. Like almost everything i wished for are my presentsss! Daddy got me a baggy waggy(which im thinking if i should change to another kind but still its a BAG), and mummy got me my phone, and gramps got me a little toy doggy WHICH I ABSOLUTELY LOVE, and baby got me a crystal heart thats goshdamn beautiful, and val got me a cup + notebook and aunties got me my fluff pouches + cute panties lol (:D) and cookies from rory, name wire from alden and body shop stuffs from mom's friend! OKAY i think thats quite alot righttt.
.
Yay this year xmas was a boomz cus though i had to work, great morning spent with dawn! :-) met her at town ard 10.30, was mad tired @__@ till 12, Went for work, ended around 3+, went mk's housie for cell xmas party, then off to meet zh for family's xmas party!
.
Baby has presents from mummy and aunties too :-) Hehe. Had like super good food, cheese sausages + curry + salmon + crayfish etc, shiokiesss. (hor, baby?) Afterwhich we opened our presents and go home with smiles on our faces and baby stayovered! Was like crazily tired already but 'dong' until 3+am! HAHA.
.
Woke up around 12+ today, had prawn patties (another shioky) for breakfast cum lunch and slept through the afternoon with baby. PIGS. K thats how xmas was spent. HAHA. Abit sad right. But nvm la lol :-)
.
Monday baby's cumin over, tuesday out with corrinnnne. URGH school's starting in like a week's time? URGH x1000000000
.
once again have a blessed christmas! Mwahz.

No comments: