Tuesday, December 15, 2009

8-)

my little leia. <3 my baby cuzz ttm!

TODAY i uploaded some of the maldives peeks in fb but veh little cuz ahem lazy and i had lunch @ sumo with my bf and we watched dvds at home and i cried like mad cuz im very soft hearted and we had jap noodles for dinner thanks to my mummy :-)

And tmr im going to visit lovelle to get my nails done + meet my bf afterthat.

Yesterday CLASS BBQ WAS THE BOMB, i love my class, i love my class, i love my class I LOVE 3G'09! And i'm a noob becuz i lost my way, in such a small country plus MY country. Budden in the end still found my way thks to baby and brid haha! AND CELLPHONE. without it i can die.

I think hor, im getting crazily mad over zh because we meet every.single.day. Lucky thurs and fri i have work OR ELSE siao liao. total obsessed, yknow what i mean?

Hope my mom spends the $100 by getting me a new phone. heh.

I AM A PRINCESS. claims dad zh mum and anyone who thinks i'm super spoilt. Aye but im not that bad.

No comments: