Sunday, December 13, 2009

obsessed

so i think im falling sick. Becuz im kinda warm now..and since just now. zh's a witness. Warm as in warmer than normal temperature.

Basically slept at 3 last night. This morning disturbed him again, early in the morning. Haha i just loveeee it! Its ... fun. :-) Dad bought us lunch and we went to get bubble tea..yada yada yada. Took a nap in the afternoon together! Blah blah and went to get dinner before zh go home.

Hmm today's a lazyyyy day.

Oh and while lazing around in my room today(zh playing itouch), i've concluded that..
I love my boyfriend becuz :
1) he's a joke
2) he makes me laugh
3) he can be real serious and looks really cute when he is
4) rosy cheeks
5) burps at my face (and not afraid to fart really loud)
6) eats alot, and i mean ALOT
7) he cares every single bit bout me even if its just like 0.000001% he still cares
8) he sings badly :P (nah kidding he's quite good)
9) he loves lemonade tycoon and we're both mad over it (itouch)
10) he's a single eyelid person
11) he has small eyes (i call them 'slutty' eyes but they are what makes him cute)
12) he wears my fmss shorts (bursting)
13) he let me paint his nails (SOON heeheh)
14) he has big nostrils
15) he's a body heater (like... jacob!)
16) he's huge
17) he hugs me to sleep
18) he's a christian
19) he breathes, that makes us have lots in common haha
20) HE LOVES ME

and yeah i love him too. so much i can go gaga. @___@

Sorry im so obsessed. it's a cant help it thang. cant wait for him to stayover again! which is gonna happen like next next thurs? + might be seeing him tomorrrrrowwww and everyday! during lunchtime @ work of course. haha.

oh ya class bbq tmr. i'm going :-) mum's making carrot juice naoooo.

bai!

be with someone who knows what they have when they have you
zh: Look at me
me: ?
zh: I love you

No comments: