Tuesday, February 23, 2010

604. I DONT CARE

Okay, not literally DONT CARE but seriously, i dont think it's wrong to be in a r/s nor must I be 21 before i can have one. As long as I know what im doing. This is my own opinion, not pointing out to anyone out there.

Sigh. I dont know. ANYWAY! Zh just left my place not long, ahaha he boarded the same bus as me(while i was on my way home)! AND I DONT EVEN KNOW HE'S COMING TO MY PLACE. thats the best part. HEHE.

I know i havent been blogging for quite awhile, but honestly ive been online every single day. On my itouch. Thats why i dont blog, itouch like abit difficult. :/ Yet im glad to say im not using itouch as much as i do last time :}

School's fine...........sometimes i think i've laughing gas in my body. I CAN LAUGH AT NOTHING. Really. And keep laughing non-stop. Gets on my nerves, everyone asks me to stop, the problem is, I CANT STOP.

urgh miss my zh now. But its okay, friday i get to see him. Noone's gonna stop us. NO. I believe God doesnt really want us to be apart too.

I dont like a particular person. I have a feeling she knows about me.

No comments: