Wednesday, February 17, 2010

today was a fairytale

my brunch, tsk! :/

sick again. Vomited yesterday while out with nat. I swear she was freaked out but oh well :) Haha. Its normal to me now. I guess i must start to accept ______ as part of my life now..till i get well.

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY TO NGJINGQI! Luv my cuzz to bits. (16.02.10)

Met zh for lunch before meeting nat to get qi's present, got her a nice shimmery wallet from f21 :-) Had soya bean and butterfly dough, and green tea hokkaido ice-cream, all which ended up in the plastic bag. Pukers. :@

Met mum and dad @ cityhall and walked to flyer! Met the rest of the fam and waited for the late bday girl before heading up to flyer :) Awesome scenery I must say. Heheeeee it was all goooood.

So today woke up with slight fever and tada here i am, wasting my life away. Been watching tv and youtube and surfing the net the entire morning. Currently waiting for mr.zh's school to end and make his way here! Gonna study and you heard me right, STUDY. Bah. Hope is REALLY study :P

peektures soon! my blog is dying anwwww

No comments: