Sunday, February 28, 2010

stupid

I went to cut my hair yesterday. It's so much shorter now. Oh well I dont really care if i look good anymore, as long im satisfied with myself and people who loves me are satisfied with me :) So yesterday after having my hair cut, we(me and ann) shopped the whole day before finding my class. Yknow i just need to relieve some stress, whatever "stress" it is.

This morning was spent on reading and tearing over a love book. I feel so useless. Why do i even tear over a book. Something that's fiction. I just can't believe i sat there tearing reading and hugging spongy. It makes me feel so helpless and crazy crying over stupid things. Thus im here doing something else.

Just feel like eating island creamery now..or spend my night at barrage. I really want to.

xo.

No comments: