Monday, March 1, 2010

moollly cows

Hey there moolly cows. Was just helping my cousin Luke to find a picture of a TORTOISE for his p2 work (-.-) and decided to blog alil. School was BORING, as usual. Especially when there's no partner to talk to. Literally dragging time, looking at the clock every 5 mins anticipating for school to end. Sucks. BUT vivo after school for lunch with ann! Was ranting about almost everything to her. Heh.


On to happier things....tmr seeing zh :) 2 days since i've not seen him. HAHA. yea i say like i've not seen him for 2 years heehee.


I love God, seriously. He makes me day.(L) :D




oh ice-cream! I love this kind of ice-cream. WHO WOULD KINDLY GET THEM FOR ME??? HAHA kidding i can get it myself:P I just happen to love ice-cream so much now. Plus, these days the weather's killing everyone.

OH x2 yesterday was a joke. Love my esther to bits. Was spaming calls to 987fm trying to dedicate song and LISTEN to my voice on the radio but darn they didnt pick up my phone. My mum said it's not easy to get in. SOBS. but my dearie esther managed to accompany me on the phone while i call and call and we kept listening to the radio for my text dedication! (which didnt come up in the end knn my 30 cents gone)

No comments: