Monday, March 22, 2010

autopsy

Usual monday, woke up feeling lazy and ): dragging myself to wash up so i won't be late for the school bus blah blah normal. School was so normal, so boring till i slept for chinese. I know right, what a bad start for first day of school. Cant help it :<

But lunch at vivo with friends was okay :) I can't help but to fall asleep UNGLAMLY(if there's such a word) whenever i take the straight bus 188 home from harbourfront to cck. 1 hour long(or more) and you tell me how not to fall asleep?? I really can't. Then i'd always end up embarrassing myself cuz i look like some pig sleeping and it's always hard to sleep in the bus. It's worst if the bus is crowded and people are standing infront/beside of you looking. Gah. I never fail to knock my head against the window. Yep, today was one of those unglam days.

ANYWAY!!! :D HAPPY 16th MONTHS TO MY KZH :) Gonna meet zh tomorrow right after school, happy me :>

Popping into bed now.
xx

OH AND SHIT i havent do my history hmwk i should just die shittttt

No comments: