Wednesday, March 24, 2010

:$

Hiiiii I'm blogging from my itouch today cause I reckon I'd be too lazy to on the computer later :P I kinda like Wednesdays cause we end school around 1 plus so it's earlier than usual and today was fun;) wanted to go just straight home with Ann but like so sian so we decided to take any bus that reached the bus-stop first and we ended up going ikea for lunch. Just love the poached salmon there! Walked around discussing and dreaming bout our future dream house.. Sigh. Such a long way to go:/

Had their soft ice cream before going home. Totally K.O knocked out once I reach home. Luv rainy days, really shiok to sleep;) So
now i'm currently at Gramps house, going home soon to my honeydew sago! ;)

Seeing zh tomorrow :D

p/s must stop procrastinating for own's sake

No comments: