Friday, March 26, 2010

Honeydays

I wanna say I love my PAMS alot and im really sorry pams for not going over to your apartment today due to lack of time. ): Sigh. I reallllly wanna go so badly ): I love you bestfriend and get well soon! Nevertheless, had fun with you this afternoon! Love you.

HI ;) So today went to meet my dest bestf @ ikea to have hotdog and soft icecream(again) lol. Went to her place afterthat before going to vivo! Was planning to go to her place again at night but baby came and we tried cooking speghetti + salmon(which failed like 40%) thus had no time to go over ):

Anyhooo, i love my baby very much even though salmon failed! (L) ;)
Now currently @ home doing NOTHING except staring at the comp. Really regretted not going to nat's place :@
Sleepytime soon! 2 more pictures to show ya...
Love my cousins and my dress!(the beige one) ;)

No comments: