Sunday, April 4, 2010

BEDROCK


On friday i did not go to marina barrage with zh becuz... we're both lazy! :P So all we did was laze around @ home, me painting my nails and doing all sorts of girly stuff to entertain myself and he playing games on the lappy blahx2! Mum went to msiaaaa and Dad went out.

At night, went over to nat's to stay! @ her apartment, just the both of us! Shiok to the max cuz we shared stuffs, gossipped, confessions, bleh bleh nyeh nyeh, watched jersey shore on mtv, snacks and all ;) No internet to distract us from each other LOL love my pams!

Went to church on saturday and ended up NOT meeting the girls cuz i was really really late:( Oh well, end up meeting zh for prata @ railway mall :> I love my baby.

TODAY i went to popo's house and SLEEPPPPPPPP as usuallllll :B Oh and mum bought me famous amos so after this and abit of surfing the net, im gonna munch on those cookies ;)

Lastly, Pear and Pams!

O~ and im so so so addicted to bedrock by young money :B

No comments: